Customer Help Centre
We’re here to help with information, support and advice you might need.
Help Wrapper Start. Please select correct side navigation. Add content between Start & End.
Car Insurance Claims
At Acorn Insurance we aim to make the claims process as smooth and stress-free as possible for our customers and get you the help you need as quickly as possible.
It is important to report your claim as soon as possible after an incident. You can report your claim to us or directly to your Insurance Company.
At Acorn Insurance we can help you register the claim and provide you with advice you can trust and care you can rely on.
If you have an accident
- Check for injuries, starting with yourself and then the remaining passengers in your car.
- Don’t move any injured parties unless they are in immediate danger from oncoming vehicles.
- Call the emergency services, giving as much detail about the accident as you can such as the location of the car crash, number of people and vehicles involved, and any injuries sustained.
- Do not discuss, admit, deny, negotiate or settle a claim without your insurer’s’ permission.
- Take note of the following third-party details: names, addresses and phone numbers.
- The address of the owner of the vehicle you are driving if it’s not your car.
- The car insurance company name and the insurance policy number as well as the driver’s licence numbers.
- Vehicle’s registration number, car’s year, model and color and take photos of car position on the road. Keep a record of the name, address and phone number of any witnesses.
- Take photos of the position of and the damage to each vehicle involved in the collision.
- Notify the local Garda station immediately.
Help Wrapper End.
My Acorn Insurance
Client Login Area