Dream Holiday Terms & Conditions
1. The draw will take place on the 31st December 2020. The draw will be observed by an employee of Acorn Life DAC or Acorn Brokerage Limited. The winner will be notified by telephone. Where successful contact cannot be made, contact will be attempted via email and postal methods.
All reasonable attempts to contact will be made but if, in the opinion of the above companies, contact cannot be established having made all reasonable efforts, the draw will be held again and another winner chosen.
2. In the event of a dispute, the opinion of the observing employee is final.
3. All entries received at the event where consent is given will be included in the draw. If you wish to view or update your consent you can do so by contacting Acorn Insurance on 1890800222 or email@example.com or Acorn Life on 091 535700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A condition of entering the draw is that you provide us with a valid telephone number.
5. No purchase is necessary to be eligible for the draw.
6. Your data will not be used for purposes other than those specified in the consent above unless you provide express consent at a later time.
7. Data will be stored and retained in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. You have a right of access to your data as well as other rights under the Data Protection Acts.
8. The prize entitles the bearer to flights and accommodation up to the value of €4,000. There is no cash alternative. However, a travel voucher up to the value of €4,000 may be redeemed instead.
9. All entrants must be over 18 Years of age.
10. In the event of winning the competition, Acorn Life Group will contact the winner and request written consent to use the winners name and photo in promotional material. *Please note: Your preference in this regard in no way impacts your participation in the competition.