By participating in this promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions below. In these terms and conditions: “Promotion” is the Acorn Insurance Full Quote Incentive Programme. “The Promoter” is Acorn Insurance. Acorn Insurance is registered in Ireland No 513124 Registered Office: St Augustine Street, Galway. Acorn Brokerage Limited, trading as Acorn Insurance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. This promotion is administered by Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co, Dublin, Ireland.
1. All information provided is correct as of 31/05/2023 but may be subject to change by Acorn Insurance if necessary for the purposes of administering the promotion.
2. Your Information: Acorn Insurance is careful to treat the privacy of its customers with care and due regard to the laws of Ireland. The information, including personal data, that you submit to enter the promotion, will be used by Acorn Insurance to run the promotion and to provide you with a Car Insurance, Van Insurance or Home Insurance quotation. This information will not be used for any other purpose unless otherwise requested by you. Calls may be recorded for verification and training purposes. Acorn Insurance will handle any personal data in accordance with the Acorn Insurance Privacy Statement which is available at https://acorninsurance.ie/privacy-statement/
3. Duration of the promotion: The campaign promotional period will run from 00:00 on 31st May 2023 until 23:59 on 30th September 2023 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. This promotion is open to Eligible Customers only. “Eligible Customer” means; (i) any recipient of a communication inviting you to claim your reward in return for getting a full quote for your Car or Van or Home insurance for a renewal date within 30 days In addition, entrants must also be resident in the Republic of Ireland and over 18 years of age. This Promotion is not open to employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies or subsidiaries, to family members of such employees or agents, or to employees or agents of any third parties who are professionally connected with the promotion.
5. In entering the Promotion you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any reward you may claim. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter.
6. Eligibility is determined by Acorn Insurance in accordance with these terms and conditions. Acorn Insurance’s determination in respect thereof shall be final.
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must contact Acorn Insurance for a quote for Car or Van or Home insurance with a renewal date within 30 days. On confirmation of a full quote for a renewal within 30 days, customers will then be sent an email with a link to a microsite and unique code to use in order to claim their reward. Customers can select from three rewards. All Rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of the date of issue of the email and if Rewards are not redeemed within 30 minutes, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited any right or entitlement to the Reward.
8. Once customers have redeemed their Reward, they will be emailed with further instructions on how to claim their Reward. To claim the Reward, the customer (and any third parties that may be permitted to share in the Reward) may have to accept additional terms and conditions.
9. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion.
10. In the event that a customer fails to redeem, claim or use the Reward within the applicable time frames notified to the Entrant, or chooses not to accept the Reward, or is deemed ineligible for the Promotion or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he or she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Reward. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if an Entrant is not able to take up the Reward.
11. The receipt by a customer of any Reward is conditional upon that customer (and any third parties that may be entitled to share in the Reward) executing all relevant releases and other documentation, and providing such assistance as the Promoter may reasonably require.
12. Rewards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or goods. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Reward with an alternative reward or cash alternative, each of equal or greater value to the Reward, if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
13. Customers will be responsible for all taxes, costs and other expenses not expressly provided for in the Reward Schedule, and customers agree that upon accepting the Reward, they do so entirely at their own risk.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, each Entrant releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Reward, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, pandemics, embargoes, delays in transportation, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure and the Promoter shall be entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without liability.
16. Governing Law – This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend, substitute or withdraw this offer in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of Rewards, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to customers in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter may not own or run any of the services which are provided as part of the Reward. In order to avail of the Reward, the customer (and any third parties that may be permitted to share in the Reward) will be required to agree to any relevant terms and conditions or contract required by the third parties supplying the Reward, including, where relevant, the Administrator. The customers acknowledge that the Promoter will not be a party to any such agreements with third-party suppliers, and will not be liable to the customers in respect of the terms of those agreements whether directly or indirectly.
20. By entering this Promotion, each customer consents to their data being provided to the Administrator for the purposes of processing entries, contacting customers and issuing Rewards.
21. For any reward queries please contact email@example.com.
1. This reward is open to Acorn Insurance qualifying customers only.
2. This reward is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over.
3. This voucher entitles you to €100 off a package holiday from one of the following tour operators; Sunway, Topflight, Crystal, Insight Vacations, TUI, Intrepid, Caribtours, Travel Focus, Uniworld River Cruises, Insight Vacations, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, MSC Cruises, Princess Cruises, Silversea Cruises, Best for Italy, Platinum Travel Tailor Made USA Holidays and lots more.
4. A minimum of two adults per holiday booking is required and your holiday booking must be for at least seven nights duration. Only one voucher may be used per holiday booking.
5. Bookings must be made at least 45 days before your requested travel date. Full payment will be required for bookings made within 14 weeks of departure.
6. To book, simply call Platinum Travel on 01 853 5000, quoting your voucher code and chosen tour operator. You will receive €100 off your package holiday.
7. All bookings must be made through Platinum Travel, Travel Partner of Sweete and all tour operator bookings are subject to availability to Platinum Travel.
8. Bookings must be for overseas holidays (excluding UK) which include flights & accommodation for the full duration. Overseas holidays including camp/caravan accommodation are excluded from this offer. This offer excludes direct sell operators, (tour operators that only sell direct to the consumer and not through travel agents) late availability and price breaker brochures. Breaks by coach, rail and/or ferry are not included in this offer.
9. This holiday voucher is not valid against bookings already made or in conjunction with any other offer.
10. The voucher value will be deducted from your final invoice on standard-priced brochure holidays and cannot be used as part payment for the deposit or insurance.
11. After a booking has been made, your holiday contract will be with the selected tour operator whose booking conditions apply and all holidays are subject to their availability. The value of your holiday is fully bonded not including the value of this voucher. In the event of cancellation of your holiday, the cancellation policy of the tour operator will apply. Platinum Travel or Sweete accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to passenger’s property, nor physical and/or mental injury caused to passengers in the course of redemption of this voucher.
12. Holidays must be booked and taken prior to the expiry date as shown on the voucher.
13. This voucher is not transferable and must not be sold to any third parties.
14. This voucher is not redeemable for any alternative product or service, other than against the purpose for which it is intended. Cash redemption value is €0.001c.
15. Platinum Travel and Sweete reserve the right to reject defaced, photocopied or otherwise soiled vouchers. Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
16. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt.
17. Please keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
18. The promoter reserves the right to amend, substitute or withdraw this offer in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
19. Participation constitutes acceptance of terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is operated by Sweete Ltd. In conjunction with travel partner Platinum Travel, TA 0634. For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This reward is open to Acorn Insurance qualifying customers only.
2. This reward entitles the bearer to a Free Return European Flight Voucher.
Free Return European Flight Voucher Terms and Conditions
3. This promotion is operated and administered by Sweete Ltd. In conjunction with travel partner Platinum Travel, TA 0634.
4. This Promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years and over.
5. The free European return flight voucher entitles the bearer to one return economy flight for one adult including airport taxes and charges to one of the following destinations: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris.
6. You must provide an email address and mobile number on your flight application form.
7. Only one free return flight voucher is allowed per person, per household and per booking. Multiple voucher holders cannot travel together. Customers will be given the option on their application form to advise if they wish to bring additional passengers with them for the set rate for a return flight of €99 plus airport taxes and charges.
8. Only one flight application form may be enclosed per envelope.
9. A minimum of 45 days advance notice from the date you send in your application form must be provided before your requested first month of travel. The lead name on the booking must be aged at least 18 years at the time of applying. A maximum length of stay of 30 days applies. Travel may be on any day of the week.
10. Customers will be contacted within 30 business days of receipt of successful application with date options based on the application form.
11. Flight applications must be submitted by post within 30 days of the voucher date of issue and all travel must be completed by the valid for travel until date, which is stated on this voucher. Applications received after the 30 days from the date of issue and with travel date requests after the travel until date cannot be processed.
12. In order to process your application you must give three different destinations and three different months of travel. If your application is not completed in this way, your application will not be processed.
13. Flights departures are from Dublin. Other departure airports may be available at a supplement. Under the terms of this offer, Sweete may not offer all flights direct from the other chosen departure airports to the listed destinations and non-direct flights may incur a supplement and/or a short stopover. The departure airport and routes available will depend on the destination, time of travel and airline used. The airline booked will be at the discretion of Sweete. All flights are subject to promotional availability.
14. The voucher holder will be contacted with an offer of a return flight. Once a flight offer has been made, you must confirm acceptance within 24 hours. Flights cannot be held on your behalf and are subject to availability. Should you fail to confirm your flight within 24 hours for whatever reason, you will need to contact Sweete in order to check alternative availability based on your application form.
15. Once your flight has been booked and confirmed no amendments can be made to your booking and any monies paid cannot be refunded.
16. Free flight bookings do not include additional costs such as priority boarding, seats selection or luggage check-in which may be incurred by certain airlines. Online check in applies to all flight bookings. Therefore, please contact Sweete prior to your flight departure providing your passport details for online check in. It is advisable that all customers book seat selection to ensure receiving their boarding passes for both their outbound and return flight before their departure.
17. This offer is not valid for travel during the Christmas & New Year (18 December – 4 January), Easter, mid-term and bank holiday periods.
18. Any additional supplements, transfers or costs must be paid in full at time of booking. All additional costs will be charged through and appear on your statement as K&L Gift House. Sweete will be delighted to book your hotel accommodation and have fantastic rates with hotels worldwide.
19. Cancellations and No Shows: Any confirmed booking which is either cancelled or the passenger does not show up for the flights are subject to an administration charge. This charge will be €25 per person where the passenger cancels and €85 per person for passengers who fail to show up for their flight.
20. The application instructions (how to apply) and all other information stated within this document also form part of the terms and conditions of this offer.
21. Original vouchers only. Vouchers which are defaced, photocopied or damaged will not be accepted. The promoter cannot take responsibility for vouchers lost in the post or stolen. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way than that described. Cash value €0.001c.
22. The Promoter or Administrator, Sweete cannot be held responsible for any alterations or cancellations to flight schedules, routes and destinations and reserve the right to use alternative suppliers. We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion without notice in the event of war, terrorism, earthquake, catastrophe or similar event.
23. There can be no guarantee that your requested choices of destinations and/or dates are available at time of booking, nor can we guarantee travel on a specific route or on a specific date.
24. The voucher is non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it is issued. Vouchers cannot be resold or given away. The voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotion.
25. Proof of postage is not acceptable as proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged application forms. Please note it is not possible for the promoter or Sweete to replace this voucher if it is lost or deleted.
26. It is strongly recommended that adequate travel insurance is purchased to cover all passengers on this booking. Sweete will be pleased to assist you with your travel insurance requirements but this is not compulsory. However, Sweete cannot be held responsible should you fail to take out adequate travel insurance. By confirming a booking with Sweete you are agreeing, on behalf of all passengers, to this contract. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and accept this on your application form, please do so to ensure that Sweete can process your application.
27. It is the voucher holder’s responsibility to arrange passport and visa requirements. You must ensure that you have at least six months validity after the return date back to the ROI.
28. Once your flight is booked your contract is with the airline supplier. The airline may change or cancel your flight for a number of reasons beyond the control of Sweete. These include adverse weather conditions, terrorist activities, political incidences, supplier change of ownership, supplier insolvency and airline operational difficulties. If this occurs, you will need to contact Sweete Customer Care.
29. Please be aware that the airline companies may be running their own unrelated reduced flight offers at the time you are applying with your voucher. It is always worth checking to see whether any of these offers are available before you use your flight voucher and whether you could be making better savings.
30. Sweete cannot be held responsible for the exchange rate used by your credit card issuer.
31. Sweete does not accept any responsibility for goods and services supplied by third parties. All correspondence should be directed to Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
32. The voucher will be issued by and may only be used through our official travel partner, Sweete. Once the voucher is issued to the recipient, Acorn Insurance is no longer involved in the booking or enjoyment of the flight in any way. When accepting the voucher, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out by the official travel partner.
33. Personal data will be collected at several points in this promotion by Sweete. Entrants will be required to provide personal data (e.g. name, address, date of birth & passport numbers) to Sweete and their travel partner in order to administer the promotion and to make travel bookings for and on behalf of the Entrant and their additional passengers (if any). Sweete will only use personal data provided by customers for purposes that are set out in these terms and conditions. All customer data is destroyed once customers have completed check in for their free flight.
34. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
35. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and/or Administrator, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of vouchers, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
36. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions; ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
37. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
38. Sweete will be able to investigate complaints or queries up to 14 days after we have processed your flight application form. Once the 14 days have passed we will not be able to provide any further investigations and the offer is deemed closed.
39. Please direct any queries relating to the promotion to: Sweete, PO Box 12948, Blackrock, Co. Dublin or email@example.com.
1. This cinema promotion applies to all public paid advertised screenings at selected ODEON cinemas, excluding premieres, 3-D movies and other private screenings.
2. This cinema code entitles the bearer to one free adult cinema pass at ODEON cinemas nationwide.
3. This cinema code is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
4. This cinema code is not available when booking in advance by whatever means.
5. The cinema code will be accepted and validated by the box office staff.
6. Once validated, the cinema code will be retained by your chosen cinema and the code cannot be used again.
7. Participating ODEON cinemas cannot offer a cash alternative and this offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated by your chosen ODEON cinema.
8. This cinema code is complementary and has a zero cash value.
9. Participating ODEON cinemas will only accept valid ODEON cinema codes.
10. ODEON cinemas standard terms and conditions of purchase, sale and entry apply.
11. The cinema code is valid until 3 months from the date the cinema code is issued.
12. Seat availability is on a first come, first served basis. Admission is not guaranteed.
13. Cinema ticket holders and their guests have no priority over other customers.
14. Admission is subject to film classifications. If you are under 18 years of age the consent of your parent or guardian is required.
15. Once validated, the code cannot be used again. Once code is issued, no changes or exchanges are permitted.
16. Codes are non-transferable to any other person or for any alternative product or service, other than against the purpose for which it is intended. Cash redemption value is €0.001.
17. Cinema codes are non-transferable.
18. The offer applies to standard seats only.
19. Honouring of cinema tickets are subject to film and seat availability.
Client Login Area