Most Popular Benefits
Health Insurance can be confusing so at Acorn insurance we’re here to help you find the best plan and level of health insurance cover for you and your family based on your needs.
Just some of the benefits you can enjoy with your Irish Life Health Plan from Acorn Insurance.
Because we all need a healthy mind as well as a healthy body. No matter how small or challenging the problem, the Healthy Minds benefit delivers all-round support with professionally trained counsellors on hand 24/7 to listen and give you considered and practical advice.
Unlimited consultations with a GP by phone or online video.
Unlimited face-to-face video consultations with a registered GP
Consultations available by smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop
Prescription can be faxed directly to the pharmacy
Referral letter for A&E and a consultant can be issued if required.
*Digital Doctor service not available Christmas Day.
Back Up is the only expert solution for acute neck and back pain on the market. It gives you expert advice and personalised treatment for acute back and neck pain, in person or delivered digitally, whatever works best and is deemed clinically necessary. Even better, treatment is delivered for a once off low fee of €50 per treatment programme.
Minor Injury Clinics
Minor injury clinics give rapid access to efficient and convenient treatment and advice on minor injuries including sports injuries such as fractures and dislocations and illnesses such as fever and infection. Irish Life Health offer a nationwide network of clinics for you to choose from, including the Laya Health and Wellbeing Clinic, based in Briarhill in Co.Galway.
Hospital Plan Benefits
Here’s just a summary of some of the cover options and most popular benefits on
Irish Life Health Hospital Plans, depending on the level of cover you choose
- Wellness DNA Test
- Dental Health Package
- Health Screening
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Back Up
- Asthma Care
- Access to Public, Private and High Tech inpatient and day case cover within the Republic of Ireland
- Day to day cover like unlimited consultations with GP by phone or video, Nurse on Call 24/7/365 days a year, Consultant Visits, Physiotherapist
- Visits and access to scan centres.
- Minor Injury Clinics offering faster treatment for minor injuries.
- ‘My Life’ app designed to support members to live a healthier and more positive life with access to rewards based on how healthy you are
- A wide range of fertility and maternity benefits.